Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Morgan Tsvangirai pour la marocanité du Sahara.

Réduire
Cette discussion est fermée.
X
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

October 1955. The Moroccan Istiqlal (nationalist) party announces that the Algerian and Moroccan "resistance movements" have united to form a "liberation army of North Africa" to conduct a joint struggle for the "liberation" of Algeria and Morocco.

Union of the mouse and the elephant. Please stop: it is too funny! Moroccan "resistance mouvement" 5 months before independance.

Say "Thank You Algeria" for your independance. Do not be shy.

∑ (1/i²) = π²/6
    i=1

Commentaire

You give us arms, we bring you independence. Good deal no?

Anyway small arms were built by l'armée des frontiéres in the bases of the ALN, and big arms given by China, Yougouslavia, Egypte. Morocco had not many arms to give in 1957. Morocco was not Yougouslavia or China or Egypte at the time.
      The weapons from Egypt, China etc were send to Morocco and Tunisia ports and then smuggeld to Algeria..

Algeria was controlled by the French, weapons could not come throw Algerians ports etc. That is why the were send to Tanger, Tunis etc and then smuggeld to Algeria..
      Dernière modification par Mister1979, 01 décembre 2008, 12h53.

Commentaire

what do u mean by "u bring us independence" ?

I mean this:

En 1953, la France ne songeait meme pas à donner l'indépendance au Maroc. Le 20 Aout 1953 le général Guillaume qui était le résident général fait exiler Mohamed V. L'indépendance était hors de question.

En 1954 quand la Révolution fut déclenchée le général Guillaume fut promu chef d'état major des armées Françaises pour coordonner les armées en Algérie. Il recommande alors aux autorités politiques Françaises de donner l'indépendance au Maroc pour libérer ses troupes au Maroc et en Tunisie et pour les envoyer en renfort en Algérie.

En 1955: Vers Septembre 1955 le général Guillaume en a eu marre de la lenteur des autorités politiques qui trainaient pour l'autoriser à vider le Maroc et la Tunisie des troupes Françaises et les envoyer en Algérie. Les autorités politiques pressent alors le pas et termine les "négociations" pour l'indépendance du Maroc le 6 Novembre 1955 à Aix les Bains. Le général Guillaume insiste alors durant tout le mois de Novembre et Décembre auprés des autorités politiques pour vider le Maroc des troupes Françaises et les transférrer en urgence en Algérie. Mais les autorités politiques continuent de trainer le pas et refusent de l'autoriser à vider le Maroc des troupes Françaises avant qu'il ne soit officiellement indépendant. C'est trop risqué selon eux de laisser le pays totalement vide alors que la France reste responsable légalement de lui. Le général Guillaume refuse cette réponse surtout que l'ALN a transformée la guerre depuis le 20 Aout 1955, jour durant lequel elle mena des opérations sanguinaires contre la France à travers tout le pays. La date du 20 Aout fut choisie pour marquer le 2éme anniverssaire de la déposition du Sultan Marocain avec lequel les Algériens étaient solidaires.

En 1956: Le général Guillaume finit par en avoir marre des lenteurs politiques et finit par claquer la porte pour protester. Il démissione le 28 Janvier 1956. Les autorités Françaises comprennent alors qu'il faut accélérer la cadence et autorise son successeur à commencer le transfert des troupes.

∑ (1/i²) = π²/6
        i=1

Commentaire

The weapons from Egypt, China etc were send to Morocco and Tunisia ports and then smuggeld to Algeria..

Of course. But you did not give us the arms. They were sent to Algerian Liberation Army. Sometimes paid with our money. You were just a post office.

∑ (1/i²) = π²/6
          i=1

Commentaire

Alriyb you know the truth but you don't want to admite it.
            Go read books about Algerian independence, Algerian freedom fighters, ex-generaals etc they will say the same as what I am saying..

Alriyb the Oujda group has also never excist according to you ??

Commentaire

The term Oujda group refers to Houari Boumédienne and a circle of colleagues that emerged in Oujda, Morocco, during the later years of the Algerian War of Independence. The best-known members of that circle included Ahmed Kaid, Ahmed Medeghri, Cherif Belkacem, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Mohamed Tayebi, and Ali Mendjli.
              As French repression of Algerian guerrillas intensified during 1957 and 1958, more and more of them were forced across the borders into Tunisia and Morocco. Boumédienne, who had begun his revolutionary career fighting in Wilaya Five, the western Algeria military district, ended up in Oujda, about 7 miles (12 km) from the Algerian border. There he helped to organize the Moroccan branch of the external Armée de Libération Nationale (ALN; National Liberation Army), which he eventually rose to command. When the separate commands of the ALN were unified in December 1959, Boumédienne became chief of its general staff, bringing members of the Oujda group with him.

http://www.answers.com/topic/oujda-group

Commentaire

the morrocan movement for independance was créated 0 years after the french occupation in 1912, and the military movement symbolised by some great figures as Abdelkrim, moha U hammu zayani, El hiba.. was one of the first, if is not the first military movement against the colonisation.
                The civilian marocan movement for independance was also a so claver and strong movement who was able to build modern partys since the 20's, with their owne news-papers, scouts, propagande, great leader, économists, thinkers, business man... It was a great step toward independance, and jaych attahrir, created by Istiqlal party, who was a massiv and popular partt, was a dangerous military arm of this party, and don't symbolise at all the independance movement of Morocco.

Nobody brought us independance, it was a hard work of labor blood tears and souls of hundred thowsen of morrocans who gave thier lives for thier god, thier country and for the king.

Commentaire

Alriyb you know the truth but you don't want to admite it.

Say thank you, say thank you... don't be shy

Alriyb the Oujda group has also never excist according to you ??

Yes it exist. We make military base in your country. Like today in Amgala and Tifarity. What is the problem?

∑ (1/i²) = π²/6
                  i=1

Commentaire

the morrocan movement for independance was créated 0 years after the french occupation in 1912, and the military movement symbolised by some great figures as Abdelkrim

Too bad your king fight against him with the colon.

∑ (1/i²) = π²/6
                    i=1

Commentaire

maybe like the hypothétic Amgala II, to erase the disaster of the true and unique Amagala battel, the second algérian incrusion in Morocco, algerian army saved by the propaganda.

Commentaire

maybe like the hypothétic Amgala II

Hypothetic? Amgala is in our hands. You need to ask permission to visit it. If you are nice boy we will maybe let you visit your country.

Hypothetic.

∑ (1/i²) = π²/6
                        i=1

Commentaire

c'est entre vos mains, la colonisation du Sahara occidental voila la réalité.

Commentaire

Beidawi, tu l'as cherché et tu l'as trouvé !

AMgala est sous contrôle de l'armée algérienne , oui l'armée algérienne et aujourdhui 01/12/2008 , tu veux des preuves ?

Nul n’est plus désespérément esclave, que ceux faussement convaincus d’être libres"-JWVG

Commentaire

vous passer votre temps à deffendre la RASD, et quant l'armée algérienne pénètre dans ce territoire contesté vous paradez. Amagala a été laché par rempli stratégique le mur étant trop chère, dépenser 200 millions pour amagala aurai été une folie.

Commentaire

Amagala a été laché par rempli stratégique le mur étant trop chère, dépenser 200 millions pour amagala aurai été une folie.
                                jste aprés ça :

maybe like the hypothétic Amgala II, to erase the disaster of the true and unique Amagala battel, the second algérian incrusion in Morocco, algerian army saved by the propaganda.

t'as commencé les fêtes trop tôt toi !!

Ceci dit allah yehdina tous.

Nul n’est plus désespérément esclave, que ceux faussement convaincus d’être libres"-JWVG

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X